- Members can maximize the business resources available in our region. Join us and put the Baroda Area Business Association to work for you!
- Networking Events & Opportunities … Local events that are held by or in participation with our association present business owners and other organizations with opportunities to meet fellow BABA members and other great members of our community to help spread the word about your business.
- Free business listing on our website with links to your business website, facebook page, email and other social media links so potential customers can find you.
- Members can receive assistance with open house, ribbon cutting ceremonies, business after hours events, and/or grand opening, which brings added exposure to your business with media. Contact us for more information, or to schedule your event!
- Get your electronic business card to use on our membership page, as well as for your own website! The BABA will contribute $100 for a 20-25 second advertisement for your company. Total cost is $250. It will also go up on our YouTube page. This is a GREAT investment for your business exposure.
- Members have additional advertising opportunities on our website, directory, and newsletter.
- Calendar of Events Page ... A list of meetings and events of local interest. Submit your company event information so we can help get the word out!
- Volunteer Opportunities ... Volunteer committees contribute their time and expertise to BABA programs and initiatives, while developing new skills, leadership training, educational sessions and networking. Contact us for a complete list of BABA committees.
- Members have the ability to promote their events or sales on the Baroda area signs (in front of the Baroda Fire Department, as well as the corner of Cleveland Avenue & Lemon Creek Rd. Just submit your request and we will contact you if space is available!
- Member to member discounts… Let us know if you would like to put an offer on the website for other members and we will get the word out.
- Quarterly newsletters, keeping you updated on the latest news of what is happening in and around the area as well as what the Board is working on for you!